Friday, March 22, 2013

One for the weekend: Things to be happy about


  • This post by BuzzFeed, which is still the best thing I've read all week
  • Mexican food at Wahaca tonight, burgers and milkshakes at Byron tomorrow
  • The end of the week of intense deadlines
  • A week closer to the Easter sundae feeding frenzy my sister and I are planning at Harrods' Ice Cream Parlour
  • A week closer to a visit from my favourite Swiss/French immigrant
  • Chocolate Philly cream cheese on crumpets (chocolate cheesecake for the poor and lazy)
  • The fact that my friends all love talking about food as much as I do
  • My hyacincths which I planted a couple of weeks ago are flowering on my windowsill and they smell amazing
  • Ellie Goulding's Halcyon, which I have been listening to for two weeks and with which I am still not bored
  • Pinterest, for being responsible for my finding gems like this:

via kittyflix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow  <b>reberoodle</b> on Twitter